Halal meat and other products (dates, spices etc) can be bought from Tallinn Mosque shop – Keevise 9.
Fresh Halal meat can be also bought from Lasnamäe market – Pae 70. In the courtyard (Pae 76) there is a small shop for Arab products (spices, juices, cheese, Halal saussages etc).
1) Square Kebab – Vabaduse väljak 9 (in the tunnel under the Vabaduse plats (Freedom Square), www.squarekebab.ee
2) Istanbul Kohvik – Estonia pst 7, exists in Facebook (NB! Chicken is not Halal!)
3) Turkebab – Kaubamaja 6, www.turkebab.com/ee
4) Güllüoglu – Rävala pst 2 (next to Radisson Hotel), www.gulluoglu.ee (NB! Everything is Halal! This restaurant does not serve alcohol so we recommend it!:) )
5) Kišmišš – Pallasti 21, www.kishmish.ee (NB! Possibility to order delivery! Local lamb and Danish chicken are Halal.)
Restoran Jeruusalem – Karu 16, www.jeruusalemm.ee (NB! Kosher restaurant next to the Tallinn Synagogue.)
NB! Please check with EVERY restaurant before ordering what is Halal, because if they for any reason do not have Halal at the moment, they might serve non-Halal!
There are many Azeri restaurants in Tallinn and most of them serve Islamically slaughtered local lamb, so you may ask in all Azeri restaurants to check if they have Halal food